All the Metrics You Need
We offer all the metrics you need to create your reports, a few of them are mentioned below:
- Total Users: the number of distinct users who have logged at least one event, regardless of whether the site or app was in use when that event was logged
- Sessions: the number of sessions that began on your site or app
- Sessions per User: the average number of sessions per user (Sessions divided by Active Users)
- Page Views: the number of app screens or web pages your users viewed. Repeated views of a single page or screen are counted
- Engagement Rate: the percentage of engaged sessions (Engaged sessions divided by Sessions)
- User Engagement Duration: the total amount of time (in seconds) your website or app was in the foreground of users' devices
- New Users: the number of users who interacted with your site or launched your app for the first time
- Event Count: the count of events
A metric is missing?
In case a metric is missing, please get in touch and we will be happy to add your metrics.